Friday, November 16, 2012

Let's Talk Taryn For a Second

     Before getting too engrossed in the Nerdy things in my life and blogging about it like people actually care, I guess I should introduce myself.

     My name is Taryn Elizabeth Meganck. I was born in London, England 16 years ago and am currently attending Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I like Doctor Who, Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly/Serenity, Chocolate, Ramen, Comic Books, Music, and other unimportant crap.

     Now, lets talk Nerd shall we?


Agent Coulson (Clark Gregg) said to be starring in up and coming MARVEL Comics TV show based on S.H.I.E.L.D
     A rumour has been spreading throughout the Nerd Community saying that Joss Whedon (Serenity, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, MARVEL's The Avengers) is going to be directing a TV show based on the operations of the S.H.I.E.L.D Community. If my wishes come true, than the show will air on ABC in the hopefully near furture. It will be starring Agent Coulson (Or Phil as Pepper referred to him) played by our very own Clark Gregg (Will & Grace, Sex and the City, Hoot) and Ming-Na Wen (Mulan, Stargate Universe, Kingdom Hearts) who plays Agent Melinda May.
     There is some speculation about the show though. In my opinion, I think it will be absolutely brilliant. But, in some other fellow nerdy minds, it is being thought of as 'being unoriginal'.
     Yes, we know, there are about a million other MARVEL TV shows out now but you never know. This could be better than all the rest since it's live action. (Plus Agent Coulson is ALIVE! That is pretty flippin' awesome!)

Marvel Studios 2014 movies could be Captain America 2, Ant-Man, Runaways or Guardians of the Galaxy
MARVEL logo that includes Hulk, Iron Man, Deadpool, Spiderman, Doctor Doom, Captain America. Just to name a few...
    

     Movie release dates anyone? (Listed in release date order...Just because i'm that considerate.)

     Iron Man 3: May 3, 2013
     Thor 2: November 8, 2013
     Captain America 2: April 4, 2014
     Gaurdians of the Galaxy: August 1, 2014
Guardians of the Galaxy 25 Cover - Thanos
Thanos on a 'Gaurdians of the Galaxy' cover to help give viewers a good look at the bad guy for the movie.
    
    
     Avengers 2 doesn't have a solid release date as of today, but some say that it's expected release date is designated for somewhere in 2015 (If we're lucky.)

     Interested in some Hobbit stuff? Here's just a few looks at what you're going to see in the movie!
 
   I'm super excited for this movie! I've been waiting since they first released the news that there might be a possibilty of a Hobbit movie. Now that it's about to come out, I can promise you i'll be watching every movie over again just to get back in the mood!
 
Until tomorrow
This has been
SPAMTheMeat!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment